Everybody in the world has something that can hurt them. Everyone can't be superman because eve
n superman has his weaknesses. Everyone has a wound in their life they can't change. They learn to live with it even if it may sting at times. My friend Kenisha has a wound from her dad passing on. No one is perfect. Everybody has something in their life they wish to heal but just can't with any medical help. In my life I have a wound. I know this may seem weird, but my voice is the wound in my life that can never be healed. Throughout my whole life, I've been constantly made fun of my voice. I am not ashamed of my voice. I love it. But there are certian people who keeps poking the wound and at times, the wound starts to bleed. Since I was in elemen
tary school I had kids my age, younger or older constantly mimck me. At first, I just kept telling myself it's fine, and just laugh it off. But I remeber this one time when this person wouldn't stop mimcking the things I said. I remeber running away crying because I couldn't handle how much it hurts. I have been trying for most of my life to get over it and move on, but I realize that it can't change. Even in high school, people judge me based on my vocie. They constantly tell me I talk like a little kid and can't pronouce my 'r's correctly. I learned to ignore it, but when they constantly come up with nicknames and new ways to mimck me, I get tired of it. But yet, the problem with me is that I don't do anything to stop it. I smile and act like it doesn't hurt me. I act like everything is fine and they can keep saying things. People often tell me to ignore it, but there is a limit to how much a person can take. Wow, this is a little touchy so I am going to stop. Okay. Bye.
Attention (again)
-
I'm not able to comment on some of your sites because of some of the
settings you guys have chosen, such as displaying one post at a time, post
moderation,...
17 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment